About the role:
Shutterstock is looking for an exceptional VP of Enterprise & SMB Marketing to lead a talented global marketing organization. Reporting to the CMO, this role is a key member of the Marketing Leadership Team as well as an instrumental player within the cross-functional Enterprise group that is defining the product, sales & customer experience strategies.
This role requires industry expertise in building & managing B2B Marketing organizations. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the customer journey & the specific nuance between a high value enterprise customer, the complex mid-market segment & the growing small business audience. Youll be focused on the full full funnel, from demand generation to conversion velocity to customer growth & retention.
- Develop the strategy & positioning of the Enterprise & SMB offering within the overall Shutterstock brand
- Identify the key performance objectives required for success & how the Marketing team can support the pursuit of those objectives
- Define a concrete marketing strategy that emcompasses all key customer segments within the Enterprise & SMB universe that supports the companys key performance objectives
- Optimize the customer journeys for the various customer segments, pathing the specific Enterprise or SMB customers to the appropriate sales or self-service channels based customer need & maturity.
- Develop the appropriate acquisition & growth channels for the Enterprise & SMB segments, ensuring marketing spend is optimized against acquisition cost & customer lifetime value
- Develop & manage the Enterprise marketing budget, identifying segment, channel & country priorities
- Oversee & execute strategy on company marketing initiatives that contribute to our high growth goals, including lead generation, customer acquisition, account based marketing, sales development, marketing operations, product marketing, customer segmentation & migration, content, social media, PR, branding, & event marketing
- Serve as a champion for customer experience across the various customer touch-points
- Report on the performance of marketing activities across the funnel to the companys senior leadership & extended Enterprise team, with a focus on constant performance improvement & the development of test & learn strategies
- Ensure the best in class technologies & tools are deployed for greatest efficiencies & engagement.
- 10+ years experience in B2B / SaaS marketing, ideally with hands-on experience in a global role
- Prior experience building & managing teams in high-growth environments
- Experience in both focused Enterprise marketing as well as more generalized SMB marketing tactics
- Experience working & creating alignment cross-functionally
- Experience implementing & working with modern marketing stack platforms (CRM, Attribution, Automation, Analytics, etc)
- Highly effective communication skills
- Passionate about people
- Ability to learn quickly adapt to changing market headwinds & tailwinds
- Knows that innovation takes ideas & execution
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to navigate corporate structures & build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Self-starter that has vision for the team & the organization
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V