Join our HelloFresh family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients.
With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
We need you
For our young & passionate team, we are looking for a Marketing Analytics & Insights intern. As part of the Business Development & BI team, you will be providing detailed insights into customer behavior & our business performance to enable data-driven decision making.
You will primarily collaborate with Marketing on a project basis. These projects range from evaluating the effectiveness of our latest campaigns & identifying points of improvement, to coordinating a research initiative to better understand why customers decide to pause their account.
In short, what youll do:
- Your work will span across creating ad-hoc business performance insights, visualizing plus disclosing data, & gathering relevant market plus customer related insights
- You will work closely with a wide range of stakeholders & translate their business questions into meaningful analytics - combining commercial & technical understanding
- You will use various databases & querying/programming languages to access & manipulate the data needed
- You will set up & coordinate various research initiatives to find out what truly motivates & moves our customers
Are you our perfect new colleague?
You are in the final year of your Bachelor study or have recently started your Master degree, with an orientation in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, or a similar quantitative discipline. You are analytical, enjoy being part of an international team in a dynamic environment, & are fluent in English.
As an excellent communicator, you know how to deliver your message effectively to any (non-technical) audience so that they not only understand but also accept it. Moreover, you are comfortable with SQL & Excel, have some experience with Python, & are eager to learn more. Finally, experience with AB Testing & good statistical knowledge is a strong plus.
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on the marketing strategy & growth of HelloFresh
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company;
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits, which is the current situation means bootcamp sessions in the park, virtual meditations & online pub quizzes & game nights with colleagues;
- An amazing team & office in Amsterdam, check it out here!
- Next, to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh Box;
- And of course, youll earn a compensation of 500 EUR gross per month, based on a 40-hour work week.
We hear you thinking, what to do if I'm interested?
Well, after applying we take a look at your resume & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We will schedule a video interview with the team. We will schedule the interviews one after the other quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
And, yes, very important: we celebrate diversity & are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit & business need.
Nice, good choice! Please click on the 'apply' button below & fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume & cover letter & that's it. Applications sent by email will not be processed.
Before applying please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position.
We'd like to recruit for our own vacancies with our own resources. If we would like your help, we will reach out to you.