About the right team member:
Youre a people person who thrives in a working environment where every day is different. When it comes to multitasking, youre an expert at juggling & you know how to get the job done. Youre passionate, driven, & youre looking for an opportunity that will empower you to learn & grow.
Youll join our Engagement team that oversees team operations & is responsible for ensuring that our employees are happy, motivated, & engaged. Were cultivating a place where people love to work, so come join us!
This is an onsite contract role from May through July, with potential to turn into a full-time position in August.
At Betterment you will:
- Manage our offices day-to-day operations & facilities, & support the smooth running of our office operations with inventory & supplies management
- Become a central point person on the Engagement Team who is always available to assist & help our growing team
- Provide mentorship & work closely with our lovely receptionist to fill in when she is unavailable
- Manage select Executive calendars & ad hoc projects; provide them leverage & increase efficiency wherever possible
- Work closely with our Engagement Team on team initiatives, outings & events
You will be effective if you have:
- 1-2 years prior experience in a fast-paced office environment in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills as you will be in touch with all employees, as well as many guests
- A professional & polite manner for interacting with all external parties
- A "can do" attitude; someone willing to own more as they get to know the role
- A true people person who can roll with the punches
- A creative & resourceful way of problem solving
- A strategic thinker, ability to make an existing process more efficient
- Proficient with technology, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, etc.
Betterment is the largest independent online financial advisor with more than $16 billion in assets under management. The service is designed to help increase customers long-term returns & lower taxes for retirement planning, building wealth, & other financial goals. Betterment takes advanced investment strategies & uses technology to deliver them to more than 400,000 customers across its three business lines: direct-to-consumer, Betterment for Advisors, & Betterment for Business. Learn more.
Come join us!
Were an equal opportunity employer & comply with all applicable federal, state, & local fair employment practices laws.We strictly prohibit & do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity & status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.