Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join our amazing EMEA team supporting our customers use of Twilios various products. You will function as the voice of Twilio to our customers & partners & function as a subject matter expert for Twilios platform.
Were looking for someone who is excited by solving tough problems & enjoys helping others work through complex technical issues. Youre a strong communicator to both technical & non-technical audiences via phone or email & youre able to empathize with frustrated customers from all backgrounds. You enjoy collaborating with colleagues on your team, help them with the day to day challenges, & are able to contribute ideas on how to improve the teams work.
You should have a firm understanding of the technology stacks common to the Web ecosystem & experience in a telecom environment. Youve got strong time management skills, & are efficient at getting work done in a dynamic work environment while still following standard processes & procedures.
Twilio operates a 24x7 support model so the ability to work weekends & holidays (as needed) may be required.
Twilio is looking for a Technical Support Engineer who lives the Twilio Magic and wants to delight our customers! If youve got any of the below experience, wed love to hear from you.
- Experience in a client-facing role.
- Ability to address customer concerns & provide feedback in a friendly, diplomatic & empathetic way; you treat customer problems like your own.
- Ability to provide ideas on product improvements in accordance with customers needs.
- Experience working in a team, & ability to advise on improvements for the team.
- Experience with troubleshooting & resolving QoS (Quality of Service) issues, including escalations to third parties.
- Third level qualification in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related discipline, or relevant experience related to this position.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: You will help customers solve their technical challenges through tickets, phone calls, & chat conversations
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify ways to improve existing processes & procedures
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure Support SLAs & CSAT goals are consistently met & ticket queues are well managed.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Be the point of escalation for issues within support, & escalate to Product & Engineering teams as necessary.
This position will be located in Dublin. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.