Hi, we're Oscar Medical Group. Were hiring a Virtual Nurse Practitioner to join our team working remotely.
Healthcare is broken. Patients experience a system that is fragmented, inaccessible, & impossibly complicated. We want to change that starting with primary care. We also believe medicine is a team sport & great primary care means connecting patients to a broader community of healthcare professionals & resources that are designed to address each patients unique healthcare needs. Were starting with a virtual first connection.
About the role:
As part of our mission to change healthcare, Oscar Medical Groups offers all members access to free & unlimited Telehealth services. Thats where you come in. You will work with a dedicated group of telemedicine providers who provide telemedicine services exclusively for Oscar members. By working with Oscar, you will build a deeper & richer Telehealth experience. Our telemedicine features integrate directly with Oscars member experience & care management resources, giving providers the ability to more seamlessly coordinate care for patients.
We are looking for providers who can provide telemedicine services while looking to expand the scope of what providers can accomplish virtually. First & foremost, you are an amazing provider. This includes being excited about creative ways to engage members & provide ongoing care. To provide a consistent experience to all members, we are prioritizing providers who speak Spanish fluently. This role is open to remote candidates.
- Provide amazing medical care virtually; engage with both pre-members & members
- Work with our product & technology teams to build care pathways for delivering virtual care
- Help expand the clinical team as our panel grows
- Provide thought leadership & help test new technology & clinical programs
- Participate in technology & care pilots
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP), Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) or Adult Geriatric Nurse Practitioner (AGNP), Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP), Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) or from an accredited nursing school
- Available a minimum of 20 hours per week (2 hour blocks)
- Must have licenses to practice medicine in at least (2) of the following states: Tennessee, New York, New Jersey, Arizona, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Georgia, Kansas, Missouri, or Virginia with priority for Florida, Texas & California
- Can conceptualize offering primary care virtually
- Excited about how technology can change how we provide care
- Fluent in Spanish
- Ability to work 40 hours a week (8a - 8p local time) with a potential to work weekend shifts
- Interest in other areas of Oscar care delivery (such as: Complex Case Management, In-person clinic care & population health)
- Want to practice in a team-based setting where other clinical & non-clinical team members collaborate to make decisions & care for patients
- Get excited about setting up new systems & thinking outside the box
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background & perspectives.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.