Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
As the Sr. Regional Sales & Growth Partner, sitting inside the Restaurant Organization at Slice, you will own a regional territory that consists of existing accounts & prospects. You will manage & motivate 6-8 Sales & Growth Partners that you will coach on pitching, selling & retaining Slice customers. Your efforts will enable Slice to increase penetration in your region through acquisition & revenue growth through a deeper penetration with our existing network. Growth activities for existing shops include upsells to additional integrations, products, in-store collateral displays, etc. You are an effective collaborator & will manage your in-field marketing team on various strategies to win your region. Youll hold regular 1:1s & be in the market with your team 4-5 days per week. You are an experienced entrepreneurial leader who will be able to work independently & rally your remote team to maximize their efficiency. Daily metrics will need to be captured in Salesforce reporting & you will be developing & maintaining competitions & spiffs to encourage the team to go the extra mile. You will report to the Head of SMB Sales, US.
What you'll do:
- Actively manage & coach 6-8 regional sales & growth partners that sell Slice to pizzeria owners & manage an existing book of business in your regional coverage area
- Build a team of go-getters that want to go above & beyond our partner expectations both in advising on the best solutions to achieve their goals & the best ways to unlock additional market share for Slice
- Support your team in minimizing churn & helping to facilitate growth in every existing shop
- Help your team to prioritize focus areas of opportunity
- Facilitate a productive feedback loop with your internal partners to ensure we are providing value for our partners needs today & in the future as we grow together
- Build relationships with restaurant owners along with your team members in order to provide test cases for new initiatives & products
- Execute against a strategic plan to win on a market by market basis, while covering multiple markets that may require multiple tactics
- Drive increased productivity for each rep through coaching, accountability & ride-alongs to provide live closing assistance & training
- Execute & attend local grassroots marketing events geared towards engaging with SMB pizzeria owners
- Up to 75% travel required monthly & expected rep ride-alongs daily throughout the region
What we're looking for:
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial manager with experience managing a team of remote sellers in order to exceed quotas
- Passionate about tech innovation & bridging technology gaps by educating your owners through face-to-face interaction
- 3-5 years experience in managing account executives serving the SMB space. Experience serving the restaurant industry is a plus, but not required
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, & shared services they need to serve todays digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains & form the nations largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops & discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his familys New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If youre ambitious, interested in growing your career, & hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.