We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of lifes most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm & marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us & build the nation's largest & most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who You Are
You are an outgoing & extremely optimistic talent acquisition professional who craves standing out & making an impact. You are a quick learner & have experience being the first point of contact for potential new hires. You have experience developing consistent pipelines of talented candidates for a variety of roles & you take a creative & persistent approach to your outreach. Most importantly, you are a team player who is trained to identify other professionals & you'd love to play a major part in growing a company that you can truly be passionate about building.
What Youll Do
- Creatively & persistently connect with qualified candidates for positions across the company, especially for roles dedicated to HomeLight's new establish verticals
- Collaborateand build long-term relationships with hiring managers to guarantee a steady stream of qualified candidates
- Become a Subject-matter-expert on all of HomeLight's services
- Act as the first point of contact for new candidates & set the tone for the interview process
- Schedule & coordinate phone & onsite person interviews
- Meticulously track & maintain an up-to-date record of candidate pipelines for each engineering role
- At least 2+ years of experience in a recruiting role, preferably at a fast-paced startup or successful technology company
- Experience sourcing candidates via LinkedIn, AngelList, Indeed, Github, ZipRecruiter, etc.
- Meticulous organizational skills -- you pride yourself at keeping records up-to-date & in real-time
- Self-motivated, coachable, & action-oriented personality
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS software or similar solution
- Bachelor's degree required
- Medical, vision, dental, & paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches & snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, & a reference check. Were excited to get to know you & hope youre ready to give this opportunity everything youve got!