Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager who will partner with leaders from their assigned BU, Talent Acquisition & Human Resources to deliver the worlds best talent that Twilio needs to continue building for our customers. This Talent Acquisition Manager will leverage Twilios incredible company culture & deep commitment to its employees to attract the best talent in the world to join Twilio. This Talent Acquisition Manager will develop a strong team of recruiters who innovate, create efficiency, who wears the customer's shoes & who delivers amazing results.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of balancing local with global while supporting dynamic global business leaders. They also have:
- 4+ years experience in a recruiting role, preferably at a high-growth, technology (software) SaaS companies; experience leading a team is a bonus
- Experience directly supporting senior leaders (VPs & GMs), hiring managers & teams
- Comfortable with simultaneously managing thorough reporting & analysis, people management, client support & organization wide hiring across multiple teams.
- Ability to partner with peers & leaders in other locations to facilitate delivery of the global recruiting plan
- Experience maintaining a broad perspective & ensuring global priorities are met with local integrity.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Partner with business leaders to develop, prioritize & then deliver on comprehensive workforce plans.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Whether its finding a candidates dream job or counseling a leader on the best course of action, seek to understand the customers perspective & needs & place those needs first.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Build strong relationships across functions & customers (FP&A, HR, Total Rewards, the business & with candidates) that will create great outcomes.
- BE AN OWNER: Take the lead on partnering with business leaders to build a hiring strategy then take the lead on implementing & delivering on that strategy with your team of Talent Acquisition Partners. Ensure a flawless business & candidate experience & always maintain operational excellence.
- BE BOLD: Be creative & innovative. You are empowered to develop a vision, to experiment & build whether its a new process to improve the experience of a candidate, or a new tool to create a more efficient outcome for a business you support.
- DONT SETTLE: We are building something special at Twilio. You will attract, engage & hire only the best talent to help us reach our goals. Keep your team motivated & pushing to exceed goals.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Build strategic plans to grow our diverse talent pools, work with leaders to evaluate diversity on their teams & help your recruiters to expand beyond the normal channels to discover great candidates.
The Talent Acquisition team is a critical partner to the business, acting as a strategic advisor to hiring managers & executives on a variety of talent issues. Helping our BUs to scale with our growing business will be essential to this role & to the success of the broader company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us!