Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack & Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 3,500 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, & London, Culture Amp isnt just for fast-growing startups - were for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, & act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, & turn company culture into a competitive edge.
Its what makes us the worlds leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
You are deeply curious & passionate about people & culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for a Product Support Specialist to join our EMEA to increase our coverage across the region. While there is a London office, this role is open to remote applicants in the UK.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will:
- Serve as the first point of contact for our customers around the world that reach out to us via our support channels (email, chat, video conference)
- Answer all questions related to the Culture Amp platform & escalate when necessary - we receive around 3,000 Zendesk tickets & 3,000 chats per month - youll be busy!
- Educate & empower our customers to be better Culture Amp users & become People Geeks
- Serve as an internal resource for all departments & help them be successful - this might look like responding to quick questions in Slack or even joining a virtual meeting to serve as the product expert
- Be responsible for ensuring that customer data is handled securely - we are gatekeepers & manage internal requests for access to accounts by other team members at Culture Amp.
- Be a customer advocate by providing feedback to the product & engineering team on improving the platform to better solve our customers challenges
- Partner with the Customer Organization across multiple time zones (we are a globally distributed team) to continuously improve our customer experience as our customer base grows
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
What You Bring to Our Camp
- You enjoy interacting with people & building relationships with your customers
- You are able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You have an ability to explain technical issues in simple terms
- You know when to ask open-ended questions vs. close-ended questions to best understand an issue
- You have been a member of a globally distributed team supporting a SaaS product
- You have a process you follow to investigate issues in an effort to reproduce any errors or behaviors reported by customers
- You have used help desk systems (Zendesk, Freshdesk, Help Scout, etc.) as your primary tool in previous roles
- You are no stranger to helping multiple customers at once in a chat environment
- You have a technical understanding of how Email, Single Sign On, & SFTP work (not necessary, but comes in handy!)
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you & your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp