Denodo Technologies is a leader on Enterprise Data Virtualization.
Denodo Platform transforms the way organizations innovate & operate their businesses by unifying their data assets in real time & making data ubiquitous & secure to all users & business applications.
Denodo imagines a world in which organizations can focus on their business goals without having to stop & figure out how to access, integrate, govern, & provision data. We imagine a world in which business users can immediately & easily access the data they need without worrying about where it is housed, how it is formatted, or how quickly it changes.
Denodo is recognized as a leader by the market & analysts in reports like Gartner Magic Quadrants or Forrester Waves.
Denodo was founded in 1999 with its headquarters in the Silicon Valley, & operates globallywith offices across four continents. Currently headquartered in places like Palo Alto, Chicago, New York, Toronto, London, Munich, Madrid, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Chennai, Mexico City or Beijing.
Denodo customers span all market segments & geographies. And Denodo partners with leading & reputable companies across the globe. Several Fortune 100 companies are taking advantage of solutions based on Denodo products.
Denodo products & services need continuous evolving to help our customers to succeed. This is done by being agile & reacting quickly to the pains & needs compiled when listening to the customers & partners through different types of engagements.
Whatever it is, our employees of all ages & nationalities share a vibrant & optimistic view that life, & also data integration, can be made much better. We're busy working with some of the most leading & exciting technologies in the area of data integration - including Hadoop, NoSQL databases, cloud services, data warehouses, data visualization & analytics tools.
At Denodo, we embrace diversity. We enjoy the challenge of being outside our comfort zone. We thrive in dynamic environments. And at the risk of sounding clich, we work hard, & we play hard.
Denodo wants to offer its customers several ways of deploying Denodo Platform based solutions.
One of those ways is providing Denodo Platform as a managed service on hybrid cloud environments with different flavours (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
The Director Cloud & SaaS Solutions will be leading the development of this area in Denodo.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Located in Denodo Headquarters A Corua (Spain), (the core of the product development area is there), the Director Cloud & SaaS Solutions will be reporting to the VP Services & Systems with dotted line to the CTO & also in close collaboration with the Director Product Management.
The Director Cloud & SaaS Solutions is responsible for the strategic & tactical leadership of the Denodo Services delivered on Cloud: owner of the roadmap while still keeping the fingers on the pulse of day-to-day project activities; with a focus on meeting requirements, assuring overall quality of deliverables, ensuring overall stakeholder satisfaction & making a contribution to the overall revenue of the company.
The Director Cloud & SaaS Solutions is a pivotal role responsible for building & leading cross functional Denodo & Partner teams to ensure successful delivery of Denodo services on Cloud:
- Manage Denodo Services on Cloud roadmap in collaboration with Denodo technical departments.
- Maintain strong relationships with main cloud providers (like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud,...) as advisors & as partners for marketing, evangelization & channel sales actions.
- Collaborate with Denodo executives in defining business strategy, revenue models & go to market initiatives.
- Build & nurture C-level relationships across top accounts to solidify Denodo partnership & commitment to the customer.
- Focus on customer intimacy - deliver business impact & innovation to a customer's business by truly understanding our customers' key business issues & opportunities.
- Listening to customers closely & delighting them with our user experience & service.
- Attend Q&A sessions with analysts & related third parties to position Denodo in reference solutions for the market.
- Supervise the implementation of the services & their continuous evolution in features.
- Oversee & execute process improvements & the development of policies, procedures, methods, & tools in support of delivery.
- Build the needed team to operate globally the services with the appropriate mix among Denodo staff & partner or provider services.
- Be accountable of the budget assigned & the revenue expected.
- Embody company values & provide exemplary leadership.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.