CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for an Implementations Manager to drive growth with CLEARs Health Pass partners. In this role, you will be at the forefront of CLEARs innovation in new verticals, facilitating the successful implementation & launch of pilots & partner initiatives.
This role is both creative & analytical, & requires a versatile thinker who has the ability (and desire) to balance strategy with executioneasily grasping the big picture while still paying attention to detail. You should be adept at transforming complex problems into simple solutions, excited to wear multiple hats & comfortable taking on expanded business responsibilities as needed.
What You Will Do:
- Dream the dream with our partners (internally & externally), translate those needs into clear project plans & ultimately own the execution that brings the vision to life
- Work cross-functionally to deliver against project timelines while managing expectations externally with partners
- Be heavily data-driven, leveraging metrics to constantly evaluate the impact & effectiveness of initiatives
- Lead internal cross-functional teams to deliver against project timelines, while managing expectations externally with partners. As the project liaison between CLEAR & its partners, you are building trust & credibility.
- Proactively identify project roadblocks & manage subsequent issue tracking / resolution
- Be the voice of the project across CLEAR, reporting on key metrics & project milestones on a regular cadence
- Partner with peers working on other verticals to share best practices & evolve playbooks
Who You Are:
- 3-5 + years experience in product, consulting, operations and/or project management
- You are passionate about technology & bringing products to market
- You demonstrate excellent time-management skills, managing multiple workstreams at once & understand where & when to dig into details. You possess excellent presentation & communication (oral & written) skills
- A strong team player with a proven ability for great collaboration & the ability to work across teams
- A self-starter who operates with a sense of urgency
- You are just as comfortable managing the big picture as you are digging into the details.