We are looking for a PMO Analyst to join our Finance Transformation team. It is an exciting time to join our team as we are currently building a best-in-class finance solution implementing SAP S/4 Hana. You will be a key member of the implementation project & help support post-go live initiatives & improvements. In addition, you will assist in the development & execution of end-to-end portfolio management processes for the Finance team, including project intake, prioritization, resource planning, & status reporting. Post SAP S/4 Hana implementation, you will be responsible for helping manage a range of projects, from short multi-week engagements impacting a small team to complex cross-functional projects, specifically system implementations.
We are seeking an energetic, motivated, solution-focused individual that can work well with internal & external partners at all levels & thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment. Ideal candidates will bring strong program management & implementation skills, have 3+ years of cross-functional, technical project management experience, & are driven to solve complex challenges.
- Support Pelotons implementation of SAP S/4 Hana, including partnering with program leads & stakeholders to refine, track, & report on the deployment/cutover plan
- Develop key project communications to communicate key deployment/cutover milestones
- Partner with PMO to support program processes such as plan management, RAID tracking, & change control
- Support the development of an end-to-end process for Portfolio Management of Finance projects
- Create tools & templates to streamline the project intake & prioritization process across all Finance teams
- Build out portfolio & project reporting tools & templates
- Help establish & implement the resource management strategy
- Support the development of a transformation roadmap based on prioritized initiatives
- Develop concise & compelling business cases for proposed projects
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Coordinate status updates across the portfolio of finance projects & facilitate communication to various stakeholders
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships & establish effective communication channels, acting as a liaison between teams to increase collaboration & productivity
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, or a business-related field
- 3+ years of experience in cross-functional project management
- Working knowledge & understanding of project management methodologies
- Technical project management experience
- Clear communicator with a keen ability to present findings in succinct presentations
- Extremely organized & detail-oriented worker - ability to keep track of project-impacting details & manage multiple, simultaneous activities with competing priorities
- Strong quantitative, analytical, & critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis & metrics to drive decision making & continuous improvement
- Love to work collaboratively in a group, has a willingness to dig in & contribute as a part of a cross-functional team
- Experience managing ambiguity, risk, & changing directions of projects & strategies
- Worked in a fast-paced company similar to a high-tech start-up or consulting firm
- Worked on a full-cycle SAP ERP implementation
- Experience with program management tools: SmartSheets, Confluence, Jira, Microsoft Project
- Familiar with Google Suite (Google Slides, Google Sheets, Google Docs)
- Experience with Financial Systems - including Accounting, General Ledger, Financial Reporting, A/P systems, & big ERP platforms (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.