At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 9 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 15 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
Based in our production facility in West Sydney (Pemulwuy), youll report to our Production Director & work with multiple stakeholders across the business. The Work Health & Safety (WHS) Manager provides expert support & advice to the organisation on all matters relating to work health, safety, injury management & workers compensation.
Youll need to lead, influence, & build collaborative solutions to work health & safety in a high staff volume site(s) with a risk profile consisting mainly of manual handling & repetitive tasks in a manufacturing / warehousing environment
- Collaborate with the management team, develop, implement & maintain an effective WHS Management System that addresses the risks across the organisation, measure & report on the achievement of objectives & targets.
- Work with Site Managers to implement an effective WHS auditing program to provide assurance of regulatory compliance & maintain currency of all associated documentation.
- Oversee WHS incident investigation process to ensure root cause is identified & effective corrective / preventative actions have been put in place. Ensure all investigations meet internal & regulatory timeframes.
- Create weekly reporting of all hazards, incidents, LTIs & RTW cases to senior management.
- Ensure communication & consultation requirements with workers are met with the introduction of a variety of consultation methods
- Work hand in hand with our Compliance Manager & HR team with regular communication to integrate WHS into the way we do business.
- Develop & deliver new worker induction & training including coaching employees as required
- Develop & implement an effective contractor safety management evaluation process.
- Assist with tender development in relation to WHS requirements.
- Provide specialist WHS guidance to line managers, WHS representatives & employees as required.
- Develop & implement practices for continuous improvement of WHS performance.
- Support line management to ensure that relevant HF WHS policies, standards & guidelines are followed.
- Assist business unit management to ensure it has adequate WHS risk management processes in place to identify & control its relevant hazards.
- Coordinate internal & external audits of business units WHS management systems & ensure that WHS compliance obligations & hazard management is undertaken according to the level of underlying risk.
- Assist with the implementation of Job Pre-Start Checks / SWMS tools via induction, worker engagement reviews.
- Ensure WHS compliance/re-certification audits are scheduled & conducted in a timely manner.
- An educational background is OH&S / WHS as well as specific industry experience.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience within a similar role looking to take your WHS career to the next level.
- Proven experience in engaging & liaising with front line staff & supervisors / managers, senior managers, industry specialists, contractors & regulatory authorities.
- Strong stakeholder management skills & the ability to collaborate & influence is a must.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- A passion for rapidly growing business & a desire to implement best practices.
What you'll get in return...
- The opportunity to own, develop & define your career (with support & mentoring from the management team)
- Work with a variety of stakeholders who are all passionate about HelloFresh
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes - 70% off
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day one
- Freedom to realise your ideas to create effective solutions
- Competitive compensation & plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure & team atmosphere
Start date: Immediately available - Willing to wait notice period
Duration: Full time permanent role
Location: Pemulwuy - HelloFresh Distribution Centre
We are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
To put it simply, everyone is welcome at our table.