Peloton is looking for an experienced capacity planning manager to support us as we scale our teams & our business. Embedded in our platform team, you'll work directly with leadership, engineers, & project managers to help operations as well as strategic initiatives. Working cross-functionally with other teams at Peloton including Finance, Business Intelligence, & Compliance you will help scale & keep our technical operations running smoothly by acting as a friction reducer for engineering.
You will provide insights to leadership to drive strategic, data-driven decisions around capacity & make sure we're optimizing our engagement with vendors & cloud providers. You should be comfortable working in a start-up environment & should be able to demonstrate the ability to orient yourself & drive decisions & outcomes.
If you love empowering awesome teams that love to build awesome things, come work with us!
- Conceptualize & build reports & tools that the platform & finance team can use for capacity planning.
- Manage our contracts & vendor relationships with cloud providers & SAAS platforms, working to ensure our vendor spend is optimized.
- Build a program around vendor capability & capacity planning & help us track & qualitatively evaluate our vendors in partnership with engineering & business partners.
- Work cross functionally to help develop & maintain KPIs around cloud / vendor spend.
- Provide reporting & analysis to Business Partners & Senior Leaders as needed.
- Provide analytical capability for programs, & company initiatives including but not limited to international expansion, incident management, & capacity planning.
- Demonstrate a meticulous attention to detail in keeping records & an eye toward creating processes & systems to help us scale.
- Be willing & excited to learn about new technologies & their life-cycle inside our platform.
- Champion special projects related to the Platform team as needed.
- Experience building & running a team to scale this function as we grow a strong plus.
- 3-5 years of work experience in data analytics, reporting, & translating technical operations for business partners.
- 3-5 years working with engineers, infrastructure teams, or data center operations.
- 2-3 years building a team or function around infrastructure & platform capacity planning a strong plus.
- Experience managing & working with SAAS products & cloud providers, experience working with AWS a strong plus.
- High level of proficiency in Excel & Working knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Strong oral & written communication skills & the ability to make reports & present content & insights in a concise manner.
- Comfortable in setting up analytical models to drive decision making.
- Experience using JIRA & other project management tools to build process & reporting.
- Experience working with an infrastructure, platform, or data center team on capacity planning needs.
- Ability to exercise a bias to action & drive decisions.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or Statistics) preferred.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visitwww.onepeloton.com/careersto learn more about joining our team.