Bread is a technology company that aims to transform the world of paper credit card applications & hidden interest rates by providing leading point-of-sale financing options for merchants across the e-commerce journey. We build tools, technologies & APIs that allow merchants to integrate an installment loan financing & checkout experience anywhere in their customers shopping journey. Bread was started in 2015 by financial technology veterans, & has experienced explosive growth to date. Were backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kinnevik, among others.
Bread Finance is seeking a Head of IT to own our Corporate IT. This is a hands on, independent role where you will not only manage the day to day operations of IT at bread - but also take the helm in long term planning, strategy & shape how IT operates & interacts with all facets of the company.
- Responsible for developing & implementing an IT vision at Bread - utilizing the newest technologies to implement a cohesive IT strategy
- Analyze complex business needs - directing the planning, justification, acquisition & budgeting for computer hardware, software, resources & maintenance.
- Manage daily IT operations - including two direct reports who form the helpdesk team
- Systems administration of Breads networks, workstations & software configurations
- Vendor & SaaS platform management
- A/V & conference room software management
- Manage our cybersecurity posture & gap remediation for compliance & best practices (SOC1/2, PCI, NIST)
- End user support where required
- Onboard new employees & participate in employee training
- Light <10% travel to our Tampa location when required
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, computer science, IT management or equivalent experience
- Proven success in an IT management role - preferably in a startup environment
- MacOS systems administration in an enterprise environment strongly preferred (we use JAMF)
- MDM, & management of mobile devices
- Previous experience managing a help desk team
- Management of a SaaS based Corp IT tech stack - G-suite, slack, atlassian, zoom all a plus. We are 100% SaaS shop
- Identity management, including the implementation of SSO & MFA
- Remote management & support of branch offices a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of networking including securing an internal network, VPN access, basic routing, & Wi-Fi/Firewall/Switch configuration. Meraki experience is a plus.
- Ability to lift 50lbs