Conductor strives to provide its customers with all the tools & resources to make them successful organic marketers. This includes creating valuable training content for our enterprise SEO platform & about the organic marketing industryas well as creating opportunities for collaboration between our users & our team.
The Knowledge team in Product Ops is responsible for maintaining the editorial consistency & technical accuracy of all platform-related content. The Knowledge Management Specialist will help create, maintain, & facilitate content across Conductors Product Knowledge teams areas of ownership. This role reports to the Manager, Knowledge Management.
- Collaborate with the Product Knowledge team to create (Product/SEO/Organic Marketing) content to help our customers achieve their organizational goals
- Maintain documentation to preserve its relevance & value for our customers
- Organize & manage internal process documentation to help the Product Management team to operationalize work.
- Create & maintain ad hoc documentation for Go to Market teams (feature video scripts, & in-app Pendo messages from Marketing, )
- Review copy for the Marketing & Product teams to ensure that accurately depicts the Product/feature, uses correct voice & representation, Copy reviewed includes in app copy, alpha outreach emails & internal release communications.
- Manage content accuracy, connectivity, & efficiencies between platforms & processes
- Facilitate ongoing knowledge / content capture, development, curation, & engagement
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to create, capture, & manage knowledge assets
- Responsible for maintaining & validating the content of the knowledge base
- Responsible for drafting new knowledge content
- Gathering, analyzing & reporting key knowledge metrics for reporting to leadership
- Assist in maintaining the organizations knowledge infrastructure
- Keep up-to-date with most recent developments in the organic marketing industry
- Conducting research on industry & competitor products evolution
Were excited about you if you have
- 1+ years of experience with software documentation OR academic degree in Technical Communications
- Experience using content management systems such as WordPress or Zendesk
- Demonstrated tech savvy
- Understanding of knowledge management principles, tools, & concepts
- Clear & persuasive written & verbal communication style
- Curious & analytical approach to subject matter & work
- Strong attention to detail & organizational skills
- Working knowledge of agile project management systems such as Confluence
- Working knowledge of one or more customer support systems such as Zendesk, Salesforce Service Cloud, or ServiceNow
Itd be great if you have experience in, but not required
- Participation/membership/certification in relevant KM communities such as APQC, KMWorld or KCS/ITIL certifications
- Prior experience/knowledge of SEO & organic marketing highly desirable
- Rudimentary HTML & Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) proficiency
- Experience in SaaS user engagement programs
- SaaS & agile content delivery
Conductor. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives & challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, & stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, & business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances where a particular employee works.