WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration & workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, & we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market & define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 68% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As a Business Development Representative, you'll be responsible for outbound prospecting within both new logos & our existing customer base. You will partner & collaborate closely with our Enterprise Account Executive Team & Marketing Teams to generate qualified sales leads, set meetings, & yield new deal opportunities. You should be eager to demonstrate your ability to be sales driven self-starters. Well provide tools, training, & excellent mentorship/leadership that will help advance your sales career at Box.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Generate sales-ready meetings & opportunities for Account Executives using Box's qualification criteria
- Conduct high level discovery calls with Senior Executives in Target & Prospect Accounts in Canada
- Build, prioritize, & qualify strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research accounts, identify key players & generate interest through cold discovery calls, & email campaigns
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Box Commercial Sales & Enterprise Pipeline
- Utilize your active listening skills to understand & uncover customer needs & business problems to effectively communicate how Box can solve them
- Provide accurate lead distribution & thorough discovery to the assigned Account Executive
- Consistently achieve quota to ensure territory revenue & growth objectives
- Use & maintain the Salesforce.com system according to Box's standards; provide metrics on leads
WHO YOU ARE
Fluency in French required
No prior experience is required, but you must have the ambition & desire to grow & advance in a sales career
Highly motivated, driven & self-starting individual with a positive attitude
Ability to work in an exciting, dynamic team environment
Excellent time management & interpersonal skills
Four-year degree OR 4+ years of professional experience
1+ year of experience in Sales or Business Development
Customer-facing experience & strong problem-solving skills
Track record of success in a performance & metrics-driven role