Whats up? Were VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative & strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention & culture. In APAC, we are proudly +200, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
We believe everyone's got brilliant ideas. But what sets YOU apart from the rest? It's making a beeline for out-of-the-box, killer concepts with the ability to make stuff happen. We've got makers & creators - from illustrators to poets to musicians to 3D artists - who bring brands to life, creating & hijacking at the speed of culture. Youll help us put our hearts & soul into our client's products. Solving business problems in unorthodox ways. Touching audiences with emotions. Mixing art & passion with logic & numbers. All to make magic happen.
Our Senior Producers oversee all aspects of production: estimating, concepting, scheduling, talent, shoot, edit, visual effects, music, & delivery all through a creative execution lens. This position is the hub connecting the Account, Creative, Project Management, Strategy & Business Affairs departments.
Producers coordinate with the digital, social, & experiential teams to ensure synergy of all assets & content. The ideal candidate supports the creative vision & comes from a culture of yes & winning. This role will be based in Kuala Lumpur & reporting directly to the Head of Production.
Heres where you come in.
- Support & execute the creative concept.
- Develop & articulate production rationale & recommendations.
- A resource to the agency for developing production solutions & strategies.
- Procure, review & negotiate production estimates.
- Coordinate & schedule productions.
- Organize & run pre-production meetings.
- Manage production budgets.
- Review & approve all production-related invoices.
- Advise agency stakeholders in all content production-related matters with creative & budgetary solutions for improving quality.
- Be an expert on filmmaking, photography, image capture, digital platforms & formats.
- Manage multiple projects as needed.
- Be client-facing as needed.
- Mentor junior producers.
Define Vayner Success.
- Creative problem solver.
- Be one step ahead anticipate & guide the team around pitfalls throughout the process.
- Be a diplomat deal with conflicting personalities & agendas & be able to unite divergent viewpoints.
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility & integrity.
- Be a savvy ad person who is able to understand strategies, platforms, trends & creativity.
- Be imaginative bring your own ideas to the table.
- Have a strong visual sense.
- Be flexible production is not an exact science.
What a Star Would Entail Like
- A minimum of 7 years of production experience.
- Knowledge of all agency disciplines
- Passion for all things social but also well versed in integrated campaigns
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal & proactive problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, take-ownership attitude, self-organizing & highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects
- Able to work independently with limited supervision, & communicate up, down & laterally to project stakeholders within the agency
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think lab & not agency. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. Were willing to break rules, try new things, & test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. Its fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, & the opportunity to collaborate with the talented & enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We cant wait to meet you.