Were a profitable, pre-IPO startup developing the next generation of AI-powered risk & compliance software. Were looking for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be responsible for the planning, implementing, & monitoring of all of our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks as part of an ABM team. You will combine your knowledge of the web & digital marketing with your business acumen & creativity, to bring greater brand awareness, increase lead generation, & increase customer engagement. This is a full-time position in our New York office.
About Text IQ
TextIQ(www.textiq.com)is the category-leader in AI for sensitive information.Its technology protects organizations from high-stakes compliance, privacy, & legal disasters, with customers including Fortune 200 companies, government agencies, & tech giants, as well as leading healthcare, biotech, energy, insurance, & financial institutions. Using proprietary algorithms to efficiently & meticulously analyze big data,TextIQs software is capable of identifying sensitive, compromising, & privileged documents -- including those frequently overlooked by human reviewers.The company has been featured by Forbes (How AI Startup Text IQ Got Profitable By Shaving Millions Off Customers' Legal Costs) & was recently ranked among the 100 most promising AI companies in the world, with offices in San Francisco, New York City, Vancouver, & Dublin.
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience as part of an ABM team
- Hands-on experience planning & executing paid search, paid social, SEO, display/re-targeting, & website management/optimization for a B2B software company
- Recognized as a tech-savvy digital marketer. Passionate about digital marketing best practices.
- Self-motivator with a collaborative spirit & a creative mind
- Proven track record of managing digital marketing channels to deliver qualified traffic & leads
- Strong analytic skills including the ability to synthesize data & provide insights & strategic actions
- Proficient with CRM systems & Marketing Automation Systems, Salesforce & Hubspot experience advantageous
- Bachelors degree
- Responsible for planning, organizing & executing programs that generate new prospects & advance existing opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts & contacts
- Develop & deliver creative ideas & innovative campaigns for key buyer personas.
- Manage the range of paid programs including search, social, display/re-targeting in an ABM environment
- Ensure the digital programs provide a steady stream of inbound leads
- Manage digital budget to achieve target results & optimize spend.
- Manage digital marketing campaign cadence & planning, in coordination with content development plans, including the development of new & innovative ideas & programs.
- Continuously stay up to date on industry trends & innovations to maintain detailed knowledge of digital marketing best practices.
- Work in collaboration marketing operations to test & optimize landing pages for campaigns
- Analyze campaign results & optimize to increase engagement, lead quality, conversion rates, program performance & the effectiveness of marketing spend
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits program
- Paid vacation
If youre excited about our mission & look forward to collaborating with a hard-working team, Text IQ is for you.