At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gapsthe costly differences between what customers & employees expect, & what theyre receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide & more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform to collect, analyze, & act on feedbackmore feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can handle the four core experiences of businesscustomer, employee, product, & brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, & predict what will resonate most.
Check out why our employees & clients love being part of the Qualtrics family!
A Day in the Life:
The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to lead all sales efforts within his/her assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal & contract negotiation through deal closure. The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to meet sales goals established by their Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, & customer service to our clients.
- Generate new leads through networking & prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing & PR activities of the company;
- You will establish, handle, & manage relationships between Qualtrics & senior executives of the client & prospect companies;
- Make sales presentations to customer & prospects at all levels & in a variety of departments (such as HR, Marketing, & Customer Experience) of Fortune 1,000 companies of other accounts within a prescribed territory. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages & business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale;
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification & scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.);
- Interface & develop professional relationships with existing clients & prospects throughout the organizational levels;
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop & execute demand generation campaigns;
- Coordinate & actively participate in contract negotiations;
- Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences & association meetings;
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows & campaigns;
- Sales process management;
- Develop & maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings;
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals & pricing;
- Meet or exceed quota expectations;
- Participate in sales planning status meetings.
- At least 10 years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to a major vertical market.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to market research, marketing & human resource departments within Fortune 1000 companies.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Administration of Marketing.
- Hold a current Drivers License.
- Ability to travel.
About the Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, & dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish & exceed quarterly & annual objectives. We are a visionary team that works hard & enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.