Vimeos People Experience team is looking for a motivated, outcome-driven, strategic program manager to bring clarity, collaboration & quality execution to the high-impact people programs that make Vimeo a great place to work! This person will be focused on improving the holistic experience of all Vimeans (our employees) & have a knack for jumping right into projects that are often complex, occasionally ambiguous & highly cross-functional in nature. The People Experience team owns programs that unlock how Vimeans do their best work including Engagement, Performance Management, Development, OKRs & Goals.
This role will report to the Director, People Experience & the ideal candidate is a collaborative teammate who is passionate about building amazing experiences for employees & delivering people programs with equity & inclusion in mind. The Manager, People Experience will play a key role in fostering a culture that inspires Vimeans across the globe to reach their full potential & have the greatest impact.
What youll do:
- Drive the implementation of performance experience programs including goal setting, mid-year development & year-end performance review cycles to foster a culture of high-performance, continuous feedback & individual growth
- Contribute to the design, launch & management of our employee feedback program including annual Engagement surveys, Pulse surveys, ad-hoc polls to measure employee engagement, amplify themes & develop a culture of continuous feedback
- Manage our people experience platforms, most notably Lattice, & provide auditing support for employee data where needed
- Collaborate with global partners to bring our people experience programs to life including People Ops, HRBPs, Learning & Development, Total Rewards, Internal communications, & functional partners such as Legal & Finance
- Uphold a community of practice around project management & guiding principles that impact program decision-making, resourcing & implementation
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- End to end HR project & program management, preferably in a high-growth environment, driving multiple initiatives from strategy to execution
- High understanding of project requirements & translating needs into plans, keeping multiple projects on track with the ability to multitask, meet tight deadlines & shift priorities as required
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills, including attention to detail & the ability to process disparate information & synthesize into storytelling relatively quickly
- Strong written & verbal communication skills including drafting company messages & facilitating meetings and/or trainings
- Passion for employee engagement & retention with a proven ability to build rapport & interact effectively with all levels of the organization in a global, hybrid environment
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience working with People Experience platforms like Lattice, Culture Amp, Glint, etc.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs