Training & Quality Manager, Safety Enforcement
About the Role:
The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, & create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is rapidly growing & we are looking for an enthusiastic Training & Quality Manager to join our Global Safety Enforcement team. We are focused on building an engaging & impactful learning program to help our safety enforcement team fight abuse on our platform & improve our user experience. The Training & Quality Manager will work closely with internal Policy Enforcement Managers, external Vendor Partners, & additional stakeholders to identify agent development needs & implement effective learning solutions.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about and/or have experience in training program design, learning content creation, delivering group or 1:1 training, research, data analysis, & vendor partner management.
What Youll Do
- Develop, manage & incentivize the team responsible for reviewing escalated content & conducting deep dive investigations
- Plan, prioritize, & coordinate the daily responsibilities of the Training & Quality team including defining priorities & goals
- Help shape team strategy & vision, establish team goals & work with direct reports & leaders across the organization on strategies for executing, measuring progress & sharing results
- Partner with various Product & Data teams to to deliver insights & drive continuous improvement in the tooling & scalability of our enforcement teams
- Collaborate with the Advanced Operations Manager & Policy Enforcement team on learning & development initiatives & process improvement opportunities
- Exude patience & positivity in the Community & contribute to a growing safety-first organisation
- Leverage data insights & perform analysis to identify training areas needing improvement.
- Create training plans & strategies utilizing various learning methodologies & technology (e.g., online live training sessions, eLearning courses, wikis, & blended group learning solutions.)
- Conduct regular internal process evaluations to identify opportunities to improve the quality review process, eliminate manual processes, & boost quality reviewer productivity.
- Partner with Training, Quality, & Data Leads to perform an ongoing analysis of quality metrics to evaluate agent performance, identify critical training needs, gaps/grey areas in our policy, & overall effectiveness of the training program.
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of a quality organization, team dynamics, & conflict management
What We Can Expect From You:
- 2-3 years management experience; 5+ years of operations experience
- Clear passion for team growth, one-to-one coaching & developing teams as well as the individual contributor
- Familiarity with content moderation concepts & workflow management softwares (ticketing)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, attention to detail & ability to manage & delegate multiple projects & tasks
- Ability to excel in a dynamic & fast-paced operational environment & drive change, & collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to function well in high-pressure situations & smoothly take the lead if necessary
- Proficiency in simplifying & presenting complex concepts to senior stakeholders
- Analytical & problem-solving experience
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) platforms is a plus
- Experience working with international partners across different time zones & cultures is a plus
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.