The Optimization Specialist (OS) is an entry-level internal role that provides back-of-house reporting & analytics support for the Sales & Account Management Team. This includes reporting on past results & renewals, upsell forecasts, overall client status, as well as on-demand reporting views to support Quarterly Business Reviews & Renewals discussions. The primary responsibility of the OS is to track leading indicators of renewals & upsell, analyze them to understand whats going well & whats not, & flagging opportunities and/or issues for the Sales and/or Account Team to act upon. The OS will use data analysis to drive the timing & content of proactive touch points for Account Managers along the customer journey to drive optimal adoption, best customer experience/results & maximum renewal.
This role reports to the Director of Customer Success & works with Customer Success Managers (CSM) & Account Managers (AM) to execute successful Talent advertising campaigns for clients. Where the CSM & AM determine which gears & how much they should be turned, the OSs focuses on turning the gears efficiently & accurately. They execute incoming requests in an intelligent, deliberate, & expedient manner to ensure we run the most successful campaigns possible.
What you'll do:
- Monitor & optimize multiple talent campaigns across the platform to ensure campaigns are delivering on schedule & according to client expectations
- Create pre & post-sales decks that help ensure customer success at all stages of the customer sales journey.
- Analyze & organize all campaign statistics to be presented to clients during QBRs.
- Act as the main point of contact to ensure website tags & job posting geo-targeting are correctly generating relevant traffic & recording conversions accurately within the overall campaign
- Provide data insights support to Sales & Customer Success Teams
- Provide internal & external sales stakeholders with detailed usage, results, upgrades & performance analysis, including performance summary & optimization recommendations
- Contribute ideas & plans that can help drive overall business growth
What you'll need to have:
- Bachelors Degree and/or equivalent years of experience in sourcing or research
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with computers, with working proficiency in Word, Excel, Google Docs, PowerPoint, Internet ATS or CRM database applications
- Open to learning & applying knowledge related to sourcing & Information Technology (IT)
- Takes personal pride in, & responsibility for meeting & exceeding goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong team focus & the ability to excel in a team environment
- Open & willing to learn new information & perform a variety of tasks & change focus quickly
- Strong initiative & demonstrate a high level of dependability & follow-through
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Strong relationship building, organization, & business development skills
- Ability to maintain accurate documentation in a web-based CRM (Salesforce)
- Customer service centric attitude
- Proven ability to work collaboratively on a team
What youll get in return:
- Competitive base salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Flexible hours
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Great office w/ espresso bar, games, & free daily lunches
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Transportation reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Overflow does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company & better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can & we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.