Who are we?
WorldRemit is changing the way people send money abroad. Weve taken something complicated & made it simple. Tap the WorldRemit App or click on our website & your international transfer is made to a bank account, cash pickup, Mobile Money, or airtime top-up. Founded in 2010, we send international remittances from 50 countries to more than 150 countries & we continue to expand our footprint.
Using WorldRemit is easy because we do the hard bit, connecting hundreds of banks, money agents, mobile operators & payment systems around the world. These were never designed to work together, but WorldRemit makes it happen.
WorldRemit has grown on average by 50% year on year & is now processing over 3bn of remittances on an annualised basis. We have raised c.$200 million in funding, currently employ over 750 employees & have offices in London, USA, Philippines, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong & other locations.
The journey is just beginning. We believe in faster, simpler, more accessible money transfers. That means building better products & services for our customers.
Changing the world isnt easy so we only hire the most talented people. You need to think differently, believe in new solutions to old problems, & have the drive to make them happen. You can learn more about our culture & how we work by watching this video on our Careers page
About the Role
The successful HR Analyst will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced business environment. You work closely with different business areas & stakeholders including TA, Reward & HRBP's to identify business needs, problems & provide analytical solutions.
As an HR Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing a number of reporting tools including workforce analytics.
- Ensuring that all the data from reports is translated into visual & concise language
- Produce Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly reports across all People MI using the HR Systems
- Monitor & report key HR KPIs, interpret & follow up on improvements
- Deliver reporting on the full employee lifecycle
- Produce & update key reports & dashboards
- Ensure data integrity throughout HR systems
- Implement & manage the HR IT platform
- Manage access rights in the HR IT Systems
- Design the HR Analytics platform on the HR IT System
- Report on HR Analytics & Predictive Analytics
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting where required
- Assist with the implementation & update of new system modules
Summary of required experience & attributes
- Previous experience working in a People/HRMI analyst capacity
- Advanced level of excel - Pivot tables, vlookups, complex formula
- Knowledge of HR Systems
- Stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity & ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Hands on approach
- Team Player
- Life assurance of 3 times your salary, should the worst happen.
- Pension scheme offering 8% matched contributions.
- Private medical & dental care plans.
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years.
- Free breakfast & fruit every day & Friday afternoon tea drinks & nibbles.
- No formal dress code.