Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data-driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals & shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product & in our team.
If this sounds like you, youll fit right in.
The DEI - Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Manager will support the DEI strategy for Justworks . This role will be responsible for positioning, designing, & delivering on DEI initiatives, with a particular focus on talent acquisition, employee groups, & partnerships. This role will report to the Director, DEI. Successful candidates will have previous experience in inclusion & diversity, recruiting, human resources, or a related function. Candidates should have experience developing employee programs, managing multiple concurrent projects, & working in a highly collaborative environment.
What you'll do
- Provide guidance & oversight of Employee Resource Groups (ERG)
- Promote ERG value proposition & ensure ERG alignment with Justworks DEI Strategy
- Develop & implement annual ERG strategic plans & budgets
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition to implement inclusive sourcing & recruiting strategies
- Program management for various inclusion initiatives
- Assist in designing & launching programs focused on underrepresented groups that support the development of diverse talent pipelines
- Identify relevant inclusion & diversity partnerships, organizations, events, & vendors
- Develop & execute programs & events, including cultural/heritage months, community dialogues, keynote speakers among other important facets
- Coordinate logistics for sponsored events (conferences, panels, speaking engagements); coordinate travel & sponsorship requirements
- Track & analyze diversity data; provide updates & reports to appropriate teams
Who you are
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in program management, recruiting, human resources & a background in inclusion & diversity
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Track record in designing process for new initiatives
- Proven ability to strategize & work proactively
- Self-driven & able to manage projects with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated analytical skills; experience tracking data, reporting, & providing metrics
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills with expertise in G Suite
- Demonstrated skills & capabilities to collaborate with all levels of leadership including executives
- Ability to handle confidential materials
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including occasional nights & weekends
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, & life experience is the norm & is celebrated authentically & respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people & our product drives creativity & innovation, entrepreneurial leadership & integrity, competitiveness & collaboration throughout our business & in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, & our product accessible to all of our customers.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.