Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant pharmacy experience that works for everyone, & technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team is laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers, & driving meaningful value & better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Everyone who uses Capsule raves about it - we have 5,000+ five-star app reviews - & were expanding quickly to get that experience in the hands of as many people as possible. Weve raised over $250 million from the best internet & healthcare investors to enable that expansion.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized to accomplish ambitious goals, & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, wed love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As a Capsule Provider Partnerships Manager, Enterprise you will lead our efforts in Austin to integrate Capsule into the pharmacy workflows of health systems. You will work from first principles, discovering where suboptimal outcomes are occurring due to patient-pharmacy pain, & bring Capsule as a modern pharmacy solution to stakeholders in the systems. Ultimately your goal is to establish Capsule as the preferred pharmacy partner. This role will work closely with the General Manager to develop & execute our strategy, including introducing prescribers to Capsule & supporting growth across Austin.
- Develop a deep familiarity with Capsules value proposition, & prescriber pain points, & common integration points for Capsule.
- Understand the existing & targeted systems landscape & build a strategy to execute the mission.
- Learn the Capsule value propositions for providers & how to offer Capsule as a solution that delights patients & drives outcomes for healthcare providers.
- Schedule meetings with each large health system in the Greater Austin area & perform deep discovery on where pharmacy hinders health outcomes; discover who the stakeholders are within each system & pitch Capsule as a solution.
- Proactively track relationships & sales success using Capsules tools.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates & you give & get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better & be successful.
- You work hard & want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins & remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance of putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility & value personal responsibility in others
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- You have 3+ years of healthcare experience in a consultative sales role targeting prescribers, healthcare systems & / or experience closing complex business development partnerships
- You have experience owning accounts post-sale & thrive in finding opportunities to grow an account over time through strong relationship management & organizational navigation skills.
- You have proven sales & / or partnership success with an ability to independently prioritize & execute while operating through ambiguity.
- You love talking to people & understanding their wants & needs -- strong communications & presentation skills with a competitive desire to succeed.
- Bonus if you have experience working within Austins hospital systems.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.