SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh & funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, & cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find & fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace, by Crains NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," & as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Companys annual list of the Worlds Most Innovative Companies for 2023 & to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement. SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV & Riverwood Capital.
About the Role
Commercial Sales Representatives communicate the value proposition of SecurityScorecards proprietary solution to Information Security & Risk decision makers at prospective client organizations.
Success as a Commercial Sales Representative requires an understanding of the challenges faced by security leaders & fluency with the security vocabulary of subject matter experts. Experience addressing client solutions through the sale of security products to mid-size enterprise organizations along with tenacity, inherent drive aligns well with the potential to make an impact on our team.
Commercial Sales Representatives work on a dynamic, high volume, high expectations team under the direction of our Area Director for Northern Europe. In addition to the upside opportunities associated with securing new business, Commercial Sales Representatives will enjoy the benefits of SecurityScorecards dedication to employee success through coaching, skills expansion & continuous learning.
- Lead meetings & product demos with influencers & decision makers
- Identify need & take a consultative approach to introducing our software as a solution
- Navigate & drive the evaluation process & full sales cycle through to a closed deal
- Iterate on the best, most effective ways to present our product & communicate its value proposition
- Prospect & identify potential clients
- 2+ years of experience as a quota carrying sales representative
- Experience selling security related solutions
- Demonstrated ability to successfully engage potential clients in active conversation about security solutions, leading & persuading towards deal close
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals & achieving success
- Enthusiastic, competitive, self-motivated, hands-on with a strong work ethic
- Ability to take direction & to be coached & mentored, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Familiarity with modern day sales tools including SalesForce & Outreach
- Excellent listener, desire to learn & adapt to new concepts & technologies
- Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, persuasion & negotiating skills
- The desire to work & succeed in a high volume prospecting & sales operation
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity & embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based on merit & do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.