LOCATION: New York, NY
At Conductor, were passionate about empowering leading brands to get found online & help their customers. The worlds top marketing teams use our software to drive their Organic Marketing strategies, from customer intelligence, to creating content & optimizing their digital presence, to measuring impact. Conductor has been named Crains Best Place to Work 9 years running & Forrester Wave's Leader in SEO Platforms.
Conductor is in search of an Technical Support Engineer I for our IT team. You will be the go-to person for all technology administration & support within Conductor. The systems you will oversee touch every area of the organization & your work will enable your colleagues to perform their tasks with speed & efficiency & ensure our company continues to have the highest possible level of IT service. If you are interested in working for a company with great culture & technology, & with a highly motivated group of people who love what they do, we would like to speak with you.
What Youll Do
- Provide technical assistance & helpdesk support for incoming issues related to computer systems, software, & hardware
- Correctly track incidents & calls, including but not limited to entering data into database timely & accurately.
- Deploy equipment for new employees, own shipping & logistics
- Create, add, & modify accounts & services across our various platforms.
- Deploy hardware/software updates on laptops
- Maintain performance of computer systems
- Train employees on various IT systems & solutions
- Install, modify, & repair computer hardware & software
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN) & other systems
- Resolve technical problems with technological assets in office, including printers, multi-function units, projects, TVs & conferencing equipment
- Assist in setting up A/V equipment for internal meetings
- At least 1 year of job experience providing helpdesk support - recent graduates with prior internship experiences will be considered.
- Intermediate knowledge of MacOS & Windows desktop & server operating systems
- Knowledge of networking technology, including TCP/IP, LANS & WANS
- Intermediate knowledge of basic computer hardware
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Basic level experience OKTA or other Identify Management Platforms
- Familiar with Antivirus, Anti Malware & Disaster Recovery Services
- Excellent troubleshooting & diagnostic skills
- Excellent communicator, able to speak/write to end users positively & explain technical detail in a manner they can understand with the ability to communicate clearly & succinctly in person, via zoom, phone, email, & chat.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, iterative, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to organize, prioritize, & meet established deadlines, work within a defined SLA
- Familiarity with ticketing systems a strong advantage
- Desire to learn
- Ability to work in our NYC office at least 3 days a week (Monday-Wednesday, with occasional Thursdays & Fridays)
Conductor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination & harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.