WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration & workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, & we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market & define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 67% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As a mobile engineer at Box, you will work on best-in-class enterprise applications that are digitally transforming traditional workplaces to be truly mobile. Our apps allow millions of Box customers to work with their content & collaborate with their teams, wherever they are. The Box mobile apps have often been featured on the App Store. We are looking for a seasoned software engineer who will help us spearhead into the next generation of Mobile applications.
You will work with your peers to drive architectural & technology decisions to deliver delightful user experience in our flagship Mobile applications. You'll work with engineers across mobile teams to lead projects, champion initiatives to promote developer productivity between iOS & Android, & partner closely with our product manager & designers throughout the product lifecycle. All of us are dedicated to help make Box the best place you will ever work. Our team has a trusting, collaborative, transparent culture. We tend to obsess over our products & love powering our decisions with data. We also place much value in diversity, & hope you bring your own flavor of awesome!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Modernize the application, build & refactor foundational components to add new capabilities in order to deliver great developer & user experience.
- Work on high visibility large scale projects that will have profound impact on the app architecture & infrastructure to make it more scalable, secure & performant.
- Develop high quality design documents for a project, compare possible approaches & work with Mobile Architecture Group to get it peer reviewed.
- Promote best practices by delivering robust, maintainable & well tested code with clear documentation & up-leveling the team through code & design review process.
- Build the technical foundation to accelerate development of future features & experiences.
- Learn with us. Most of us are part of mentoring relationships, so we can continue to grow ourselves, & those around us. We also love diving into architectural & UX advances on the mobile platforms.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 8+ years of professional software development experience & have shipped iOS apps and/or SDKs.
- You display strong technical leadership qualities & are enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack.
- You're able to collaborate well with your team mates local or remote.
- You bring significant experience in iOS frameworks, & a strong knowledge of software design principles.
- You are proficient in Swift, SwiftUI & Objective C (legacy modules).
- You are passionate about growing, & developing those around you through mentorship opportunities.
- Nice to have: You have Android development experience & you are open for cross platform development experience in the future.
Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.