As an SEO Strategist, you understand that todays user experience begins with the search results & that SEO is at the core of a customer-centric digital strategy. And you have a passion for optimizing exceptional site experiences, crafting powerful content strategies, & driving results for the world-class brands we work with.
Youre data-driven & detail-oriented to your core. The ins-and-outs of digital marketing dont make you sweatincluding paid & organic search, content strategy, analytics, UX, social, & technical optimization. You bring oodles of experience implementing holistic SEO & SEM strategies to the roleincluding identifying opportunities through data analysis & monitoring search performance to drive ongoing improvement. A day-to-day for you includes utilizing search data to understand consumer behaviour, identifying moments of intent during the user journey, & mapping those moments to the digital experience to identify gaps & opportunities.
- Own the development, execution, & optimization of SEO strategies.
- Use search data to understand user intent, drive content strategy, & identify search opportunities.
- Conduct SEO audits & competitive analysis.
- Identify & implement technical optimizations like accessibility, indexability, structured markup, site speed improvements, broken links, & more.
- Make copy & content recommendations based on search insights.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to incorporate SEO strategies & best practices.
- Perform comprehensive keyword research & on-page/off-page optimizations to improve digital presence & visibility.
- Keep current with the latest digital trends to identify potential applications for clients like speed, voice search, AI, machine learning automation, omnichannel search optimization, & more.
- Convey SEO concepts to clients in a concise, meaningful, & easy-to-understand manner.
- Evaluate search initiatives to identify opportunities for search performance improvement.
- Define success metrics & translate SEO results to business objectives.
- Merchandise success stories & sell the benefits of new search projects.
- 2-4+ years of SEO experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to improve search rankings & drive increased search traffic & visibility.
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, etc.
- Experience with SEO crawling, ranking, research, & audit tools like BrightEdge, SEMrush, Conductor, Moz, Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl, etc.
- Knowledge of recent algorithm updates, search ranking factors, & industry best practices.
- Strong presentation skills to tailor messages to audiences, communicate complex topics simply, & deliver actionable insights & analyses.
- Demonstrated ability using data to identify insights, make recommendations, & inform the development of strategies & projects.
- Understanding of the search landscape, how consumers leverage search, & how brands can benefit from a strong search presence.
- Systematic approach to identifying content & UX opportunities & issues, defining solutions, & executing action plans.
- Experience driving paid & organic search strategies & the integration of both.
- Passion for staying current in a rapidly evolving digital environment.