Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Graduate rotational programme is a two-year long programme with three rotations across our commercial business. To help you succeed, we offer regular training sessions to build your skills & opportunities to understand the other areas of Visa. With meaningful exposure to senior leaders & social events with your fellow graduates, our goal is to provide you with a world of opportunities to grow your career.
Here are some cool things our rotational programme graduates could work on:
- Sparking fresh ideas that are infused in our culture & our products.
- Work alongside clients, liaising with multiple stakeholders with the aim of growing the business through collaboration, building quality, deepen relationships
- Engage with colleagues across Visa, ensuring teams are appropriately involved & informed about client opportunities & issues, endeavouring to break down silos & work together as One Visa Sparking fresh ideas that are infused in our culture & our products.
- Develop excellent knowledge of Visa products & services & understand the impact of your specialty area on client business
Visa are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. We're looking for the next generation of change-agents - dreamers, creatives & trailblazers - who are fascinated by new technology & want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
Therefore, our requirements are few:
- Current university student graduating in 2020 or who graduated in 2019, ready to start full-time work in Autumn 2020
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Passion for new technology, client focused & data-driven decision making
- Passionate about what you do & fired up about the opportunity to deliver within the European region
- Possess a high level of professionalism & leadership skills to build business relationships, trust & respect with business partners & suppliers
- Strong team player, self-motivated & the ability to work independently at coordinating cross functional activities, obtain buy-in & elevate issues appropriately
Over the course of three rotations, Graduates will be challenged to develop the following core competencies:
Communication & Presentation Skills
Global Commerical Exposure
Team-based/Cross Functional Collaboration
Project Management Skills
This role has the potential to rotate into Milan, Madrid or Frankfurt