WHO WE ARE:
BaubleBar is the first fashion accessories brand to leverage real-time data across the entire design process, establishing itself as the go-to brand for unparalleled selection & style guidance at a guilt-free price point. Formally launched in 2011, BaubleBar has since expanded into a unique multi-channel, multi-brand, & multi-category company. Company culture is built on trust, empowerment, & autonomy - teams create what they believe is most important for the company's success. The Companys original guiding mission still rings true today fashion should be fun! BaubleBar is committed to keeping experimenting with trends easier than ever.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
Our Warehouse Associates are a vital part of the BaubleBar team & are the most common entry point into our Distribution Center Team. As the Jewelry Production associate, you will play a critical role at our New Jersey Distribution center helping our product reach our customers doors! This position supports our in-house production team at the Distribution Center including, but not limited to, the following areas: assembling custom made jewelry, administrative work for custom placed jewelry, packaging customer made orders & light jewelry bench work.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Work quickly & efficiently in our jewelry production team to fulfill orders for our customers.
- Be skilled with pliers & efficient assembly. Background in jewelry/design is a plus!
- Be available for a full-time position. (Monday- Friday)
- Communicate with sales, production, & fulfillment teams regarding customer timelines
- Able to learn techniques on various machines- previous jewelry engraving work is a plus!
- Coordinate & manage production & inventory orders across different partners.
- Be detail-oriented & able to handle light administrative work involving orders.
- Assist with picking & shipping of orders when necessary.
- Take ownership in your department & become the "go to" person!
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Previous jewelry assembling/production experience.
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment & work well under pressure.
- Positive attitude, quick assembly skills, eager to learn the process & help wherever needed on the team.
- Able to work well with a team & take direction well.
- Must be able to read, write & speak English fluently.
- Must be a punctual, self-motivated, independent & responsible individual.
- Must have benchwork experience & must be comfortable with polishing equipment.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator/CAD a huge plus!