Paid Search & Customer Acquisition Coordinator
MakeSpace is a rapidly growing tech startup based in NYC that provides a convenient way for consumers to store their things. We are reinventing the $34B storage industry by finally putting the customer first, & giving them a simple & easy way to get their things into & out of storage, without lifting a finger.
Who we are:
Our talented Marketing team is made up of sales, marketing & brand folks from a diverse set of backgrounds. What we have in common is that we are smart, hardworking, analytical, as well as creative, fun-loving, & collaborative. We like to laugh together, & we like to drive sales, but moreover we trust one anothers judgement & are hungry to learn. This is a great place to build & advance your career, & an exciting time to do it.
MakeSpace is looking for a Paid Search & Customer Acquisition Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team. This person will be responsible for managing, testing & optimizing the paid search channel of MakeSpace & serving as an assistant towards other tactical marketing functions in several paid & owned channels including: acquisition (paid social), conversion (landing pages), product/analytics (attribution).
This role requires an understanding of how to develop & optimize strategic campaigns to acquire new customers, & a deep commitment to a growth mindset of constant a/b testing & utilizing cross-departmental resources.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Provide support in planning & execution of Paid Search campaigns across all current & new markets through applying testing/oversight/optimization (Google, Bing & Yahoo)
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly review of performance & QA data across CRM & Business Intelligence tool
- Help identify & develop new campaigns & tests for growth in current & new markets
- Work with the Marketing team to manage the development for necessary ad copy & creative across search channels & landing pages
- Work alongside the acquisition team & with the product team to improve ensure attribution model accuracy
- Closely monitor, measure & report on market growth by channel(s) working on & report to broader marketing team on initiatives in order to optimize CAC & generate effective strategies
- Assist the Customer Acquisition team on deployment, analysis & tactical execution in other paid channels as needed
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- History of generating results via data-driven acquisition strategies
- Extremely organized, data-focused, advanced Excel skills, & database analysis
- Strong understanding of major U.S. markets & storage landscape
- Excellent project management, cross-departmental working skills, communication & presentation skills
- Hustle is essential, moving quickly & executing to allow for continual iteration is a core competency of our team
- Experience with competitive analysis
- Experience with all modern digital paid media channels, in addition to traditional direct-response (offline) channels. Experience driving app downloads is a plus
- Proficiency with multiple analytics & database tools common within a marketing organization (e.g., Looker, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Prior experience with an online subscription, lead gen mobile gaming, or eCommerce company
- Basic SQL and/or programming knowledge
MakeSpace is an equal opportunity employer & values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.