Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
You will ...
- Support all areas of HelloFresh's warehouse management system (WMS) application [High Jump ONE Platform] including:
- Acting as super user & level one support for the warehouse end-user community in supporting any technical or functional issues
- Managing system configuration based on operations team direction
- Facilitating end user training where needed & assisting in System Standard Operations Procedure (SOP) documentation
- Overseeing user menu profile & security setup for the application based on operations functional roles
- Participating in requirements definition & technical design of any HelloFresh driven product enhancements to the application with either the vendor or our consulting partners
- Coordinating & executing any required testing activities in support of the application
- Working with other operations technology colleagues in trouble shooting or managing changes to WMS integrations to other platforms
- Managing the deployment of system changes into production environments
- Represent WMS area as needed with any cross functional initiatives & working with colleagues in operations, automation, procurement, or technology
- Understand all available fulfillment technology team reporting tools & create reports that enable improved operation visibility & performance
- Schedule/coordinate maintenance of system servers with our vendor as required. This includes maintaining databases to ensure highest performance & maintaining archived data
- Flexible & reliable to cover scheduled shifts that support 24/7 production operations
- Willing to travel to different HelloFresh facilities on occasion in support of projects or platform roll-outs
- Excellent with communication skills & have a team player mentality
- Able to multi-task & prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment while maintaining close attention to detail
At a minimum, you have...
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience: Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Engineering Degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience supporting a WMS in an RF based distribution, manufacturing, or e-com fulfillment environment, experience managing integrations a plus
- Proficiency in SQL, as well as working in spreadsheet tools (Google sheets, Excel)
- Experience gathering data & creating custom reports
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.