Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
At Twilio our mission is to power the future of communications & Super Network is the business unit & platform within Twilio where we work in partnership with carriers & operators around the world to provide connectivity to solve our customers problems. To help us on our journey, we are seeking an experienced product manager to join our SMS Platform product team & be part of driving the future of our SMS platform in collaboration with our internal engineering, operations, & carrier relations teams.
We are looking for a Product Manager / Senior Product Manager with the following background:
- Has 5+ years hands on product management experience in software development businesses, bonus if you have telecommunications & SMS experience.
- Ability to understand the company's strategic priorities & define & drive a multi-year product vision & clear priorities for an engineering team.
- Worked closely with both customers & suppliers to understand their needs & solve large scale & complicated problems.
- Detail-oriented with great organizational skills, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Experience using metrics & data analysis to drive informed product decisions & track progress/impact.
- Ability to clearly articulate & communicate a plan & manage communicating with stakeholders effectively.
- Bachelor's degree or greater in a computer science related field.
As Product Manager within Super Network you will:
- Engage with our largest customers, suppliers, other product managers, & cross-functional teams to gather requirements & design solutions that make our SMS customers successful.
- Set clear priorities & measurable goals with an engineering team aligned to company priorities.
- Work with engineering teams to put a roadmap in place & continue to communicate & drive that roadmap at all levels.
- Maintain strong relationships with key customers, partners & vendors.
- Support Sales in key deals. Support Carrier Relations with key suppliers.
Super Network is responsible for providing & managing the telco connectivity & services that power Twilios Programmable Communications Cloud & Engagement Cloud products. We do this by ensuring the network remains healthy, provides the coverage & capabilities customers require, & is operating in a cost efficient manner in line with regulations around the world. SMS is a critical communications channel within Twilios Programmable Messaging product & our platform supports huge volumes of customer traffic. It is critical this platform is reliable & scales to meet the growing needs of our customers.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at Veerenni 38 in Tallinn or Soho Square in London. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday Night dinners, bi-weekly All Hands & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, & video by virtualizing the worlds telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco & other offices in Bogot, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore & Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless ofrace, color, ancestry, religion,gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.