Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
The Network team serves various hyper critical business functions in developing physician & hospital partnerships across Clovers Medicare Advantage & Direct Contracting lines of business, & deploying/managing Clovers flagship technology platform, the Clover Assistant, across all partnered Primary Care Physicians.
We are looking for a highly analytical & motivated individual to join our team. As an Associate, you will be responsible for liaising with Network business leaders to ensure the teams strategy is being executed & any/all operational risks are mitigated (through the coordination of strategic initiatives, process improvement, project management, & various other special project activities). You will work collaboratively with the various cross functional teams within Network to set priorities, provide analyses, engage directly with operational hurdles, & monitor key performance indicators. You will be expected to exhibit the highest professional standards, ethical principles, & attention to detail while using your findings to tactfully & thoughtfully influence executive decision making.
As a Network Strategy & Operations Associate, you will:
- Drive, analyze, & synthesize the Network teams existing management reporting & team-wide goal setting (OKR) process, sharing actionable insights with leadership.
- Develop operational models & maintain existing reporting infrastructure in Excel, SQL, Tableau, etc. to ensure the team remains in sync & alignment with the latest metrics.
- Assist in contracting/growth strategy discussions, remaining aware of cross-functional considerations & any up/downstream synergies.
- Prepare any/all necessary materials for external provider pitches (e.g. decks, fact sheets, pro formas, models, etc.)
- Monitor industry trends, partnerships & developments
- Perform other special ad-hoc projects & analyses in collaboration with & directed by Network leadership.
You will love this job if:
- You are a motivated self-starter who is comfortable working both independently & as a member of a cross-functional team.
- You have strong analytical & problem solving skills, along with a high level of attention to detail.
- You are great at prioritizing & executing multiple tasks that adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- You have excellent written & interpersonal communications skills, including the ability to work collaboratively & build strong relationships across the organization.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 2+ years of experience in high-growth corporate strategy/operations, investment banking, and/or management consulting, with experience in healthcare preferred.
- You have outstanding analytical skills & are comfortable with building operational dashboards & measuring key performance indicators.
- You are proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Google suite, SQL & VBA preferred.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.