Whats up? Were VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention & culture. Headquartered in New York, were also in 7 cities across the globe & now, were proudly in the +65, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia APAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative & strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
At VaynerMedia, were lucky that everyone within our walls thinks creatively & shares a passion for building communities & understanding a world of micro-content. In that case, our designers serve a slightly different role than more traditional digital creative types but thankfully none of which involve the term design ninja.
WHO ARE YOU
- An ultimate team player who will create value in any situation.
- You understand creative problem solving & will be excited to create an engaging story no matter what channel it lives in.
- You have a passion for crafting images & design skills that are coupled with a hunger to learn how to create pieces that drive engagement & extend brand experiences. However, you also understand that good ideas can come from anywhere & are open-minded when working with teammates.
- You are a flexible multi-tasker who communicates naturally, passionately, & collaboratively. You'll be comfortable working on high end imagery, however your work also crosses into the digital realm & the portfolio you submit should reflect this, but we also love seeing your overall solutions & ideas throughout your book.
- You are the ultimate before & after craftsperson, you pride yourself in taking an image & bringing it to life, adding the wow factor that causes peoples mouths to hang open when you show them where it started before you went to work.
THE TASK AT HAND
- Youll be asked to do a range of creative work from faster, smaller pieces to bigger builds for a range of clients, as well as VaynerMedia-wide projects.
- Youll demonstrate sound production principles to produce high-quality images.
- Youll have the necessary skills to execute complete retouching of high-resolution digital files.
- Youll track catalog photos from concept to completion.
- Youll work within a dynamic team structure with several creative leads, helping to support & deliver on our core community & brand-specific campaigns.
- Youll have a mastery of industry best practices & the platforms we love, as well as be willing to learn & articulate the unique VaynerMedia POV on each.
- Youll care about concepting, designing, developing, & putting the team in the best position to present our ideas way more than you do about getting credit for the work.
- Youre expected to be as much of a friendly teacher as a proficient doer when working within our Account team structure.
- A Bachelors degree (preferably from a design school) & 2-3 years of image editing experience, developing & creating for digital/social strategies + campaigns, including client-facing experience
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic & inspiring manner.
- A sparkling personality that will mesh well with the existing VaynerMedia family.
- A smile on their face the majority of the time.
- Experience working with writers, developers & team focused creative process.
- Highly proficient in Adobe PhotoShop & InDesign - Illustrator a plus.
- An obsession with sports, music, or food-we love people who can bring their own interests into the mix.