Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
As the Onboarding Team Lead of Accelerate, you will own the launch of shops onto Accelerate/Project by Slice, one of our critical growth initiatives. We are looking for someone with strong organizational & communication skills along with a passion for managing the details. Strong candidates thrive in an ever-changing startup environment & are willing to contribute wherever necessary to get the job done. You will report to the General Manager of Accelerate.
What Youll Do:
- Own the initial onboarding & product adoption for Accelerate shops
- Hire, train, coach & develop teammembers to become strong individual contributors
- Ensure pizzerias are engaged & get maximum value from our partnership
- Provide feedback & new recommendations based on conversation & requests from restaurants cross functionally
- Partner closely with operations, marketing & product teams to run tests for new initiatives & iterate as needed
- Update & build the processes needed to quickly & reliably launch new partners
- Use data to identify opportunities to improve the process & time to launch & implement them with your team & crossfunctional partners
What were looking for:
- 5+ years in customer onboarding, account management, or sales in a B2B tech startup
- 3+ years experience managing teams
- Experience with Salesforce.com, looker, & google sheets
- Collaborative & flexible attitude & ability to handle shifting priorities
- Strong leadership capabilities with proven experience building & managing dynamic, collaborative, & high performing teams across time zones & remote locations
- A deep understanding on how to make data-driven decisions
- Excellent track record of hitting your goals & aligning your team around key metrics
- Strong can do attitude
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, & shared services they need to serve todays digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains & form the nations largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops & discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his familys New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If youre ambitious, interested in growing your career, & hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC.
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.