About the Role
The Mulesoft Developer will analyze, design, implement, & test APIs built with Mulesofts ESB solutions. WeWork is a very dynamic environment that is rapidly growing & expanding into new regions, so the ability to build generic APIs that are reusable, scalable, system agnostic, & global are critical to the growth of the company. The ideal candidate will have extensive Mulesoft experience & has experience building APIs across a broad range of platforms.
The candidate must also be analytical & adept at working in a team environment. The ability to prioritize multiple projects & effectively partner with stakeholders to drive the business towards a better future is key.
- Build high quality APIs that are scalable & global at the core
- Work across various platforms (Workday, Greenhouse, GEP, etc.) & the associated stakeholders/business users
- Understand & follow company policies surrounding data governance, security, & API development
- Assist integrations team in adopting & learning Mulesoft
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on Mulesoft experience
- Exposure to Mule 4 is a plus
- Experience with Cloudhub required
- Experience building custom frameworks/components, Mule flows, error handling, etc.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving & multi-tasking skills
- API build experience with one or more on-premise / SaaS solutions (e.g. Salesforce.com, Workday, Greenhouse, GEP, Netsuite, etc.)
- Experience with MuleSoft MMC & Enterprise release capabilities is a plus