At Poppin, we believe that everyone, everywhere deserves to work happy.
We provide companies the foundation for creating inspirational workspaces through a unique offering of furniture, office supplies, & branded merchandise. Weve put a modern spin on a 100 year-old industry thats been slow to adapt to todays modern consumer. By simplifying the process, providing transparent pricing & discounts, & making our products available on demand, Poppin is able to offer a service unlike any other in the marketplace.
Poppin is looking for a super passionate, ambitious, & motivated Account Coordinator to join our New York office/showroom. As the Account Coordinator you will ensure that the Account Executives & our customers are addressed in the most professional manner. You will handle requests, as described in the responsibilities below, to ensure that the sales process runs smoothly & all needs are resolved both promptly & thoroughly, while providing an exceptional customer experience. It is important to remain current on our mission, business model & all product offerings.
- Create estimates & assist in processing sales orders
- Facilitate the mock-up process for customization opportunities & rendering process for furniture opportunities
- Complete any necessary documentation to set Poppin up as a vendor with customers
- Ensure data integrity of Poppins CRM
- Import completed orders into Poppins CRM & follow up on outstanding invoices
- Thoroughly learn about Poppins products, mission, & business model
- Compile data as needed for Sales Team to reflect & react to client needs
- Assist in implementing sales strategies for team
- Assist with sales pipeline management
- Customer interfacing on smaller transactional accounts
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a sales or sales internship role
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree preferred
- A genuine interest in progressive sales career
- Excellent spoken & written communication
- Strong time management, multi-tasking & prioritization skills
- High attention to detail to ensure data integrity within our CRM
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing, high energy sales environment
- Embody the Poppin brand & core values with customers & coworkers
Successful Poppin team members step up to the plate & work to get smarter every single day. Our startup ethos requires an all-hands-on-deck attitude (or, as we call it, work scrappy), taking on any & all changes with excitement & a great attitude.
We believe that working happy starts with embracing differences & that self-expression shouldnt end at the office. To that end, every Poppin employee is encouraged to be themselves & create fun every day. While we align our company goals on the changing needs of our employees, business, & larger communities, we remain consistently committed to creating an environment rooted in diversity, equity, & inclusion for all Poppin employees, partners, & customers.
Poppin believes in building an organization whose staff reflects the true diversity of our community. We are committed to hiring, promoting, & rewarding our employees on the basis of professional performance & results. Poppin provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, partnership status, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.