Sailthru is looking for bright students who strive to be ahead of the curve!
We are looking for college students to join us for the summer in a full time, 10 week, paid summer internship program from the end of May to mid August based remotely.
At Sailthru, youll gain hands-on experience & develop impactful skills working on live projects while collaborating with our engineers. During this program, you will be expected to plan, develop, & ship code into our production environment within your first two weeks with the company, & more during the course of the summer.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until spots fill up. All hiring will be completed by April 2021.
Sailthru is the largest sender of personalized email on the planet. But were so much more than an email provider or cross-channel marketing hub. Were committed to creating true partnerships with our clients, not just being another vendor. Working with some of the biggest names in e-commerce & publishing, we help deliver personalized email, mobile messaging, & onsite experiences to billions of consumers.
CM Group has the Martech industrys largest family of email & multichannel marketing products with 70,000+ customers & 180+ billion emails sent annually. We allow our clients to scale across brands as they grow, identifying the right solutions at every step of their journey. Bringing together a diverse group of email marketing platforms under a single umbrella, CM Group is able to offer solutions that meet the needs of every marketer. Initially, our family included Campaign Monitor, Delivra, & Emma, but we have since become home to Liveclicker, Sailthru, Selligent, & Vuture. Our vision is to be the most respected, fastest growing family of marketing technology brands in the world. We have teams all over the globe - from NYC to San Francisco, from London to New Zealand - all working together to make our vision a reality.
Were a technology team that:
- Builds small collaborative teams across engineering, data science, data platforms, & ops
- Scales our platforms to handle billions of monthly inbound & outbound messages
- Works in a cutting-edge, technology-focused environment. Our tech stack includes: React/Redux, PHP & Java microservices, & various services in Kubernetes & AWS
- Solves challenges using a variety of technologies that make real impact on the day-to-day operations of more than 400 client organizations
- Makes significant contributions to the scalability of our technology & has a voice in the direction of our product & operations
Who You Are
- You understand data structures & algorithms inside & out
- You have a solid understanding of networks, operating systems, & databases
- Modern programming best practices & design patterns guide your work
- You must be currently enrolled in undergrad or graduate college/university in a related technical field
How Youll Grow
- You'll build new features, contribute to the code base, & make architecture improvements while working closely with your team members -- no different from any full-time engineer.
- Youll work with our product team to design new features, making trade-offs based on business needs & technical design
- Youll own product features from start to finish, taking the features through our entire development lifecycle from design, coding, review, testing, through to deployment & verification.
- Youll participate in the day-to-day processes & meetings required for an engineering team to run & deliver on a quality product
Qualifications + Bonus Points
- Working towards a BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Previous software engineering experience at a technology company a plus
- Experience or interest in working with distributed systems a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
We take pride in hiring amazing engineers who love to build great products, & have designed a novel interviewing process that will help you learn about Sailthru as much as it will help us learn about you.