WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, & starting a family together, were there for every step of the journey. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide is looking to hire amazingly talented mobile engineers to join our development team. You will be responsible for transforming big ideas into real life products which will be enjoyed by millions.
SUCCESSFUL iOS DEVELOPMENT CANDIDATES HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Must be a top-notch engineer with a passion for their craft
- Independent, highly motivated leader with a desire to win
- Firm understanding of application programming & iOS architecture patterns
- Proven real-world experience using Swift & Cocoa Touch APIs successfully
- Experienced in testing in the iOS environment
- Understanding of Apples design principles & Human Interface Guidelines
- A strong desire to build amazing consumer experiences
- Hard working & dedicated
- Great at problem-solving
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent
- You also enjoy coding for Android
- You love working in a fast-paced, entrepreneur media environment
- Knowledge of UI test frameworks
- Knowledge of advanced iOS development patterns & tools such as MVVM, RxSwift, etc
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users & put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve & delight them every day.
- You are respectful & act with the highest integrity. If you see something that isnt right, you say something.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective & are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions. You are not turned off by constructive conflict to get to the right answer.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, & are accountable for your commitments.
- You arent afraid to challenge the status quo & know that theres no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback & never settle in your quest to grow & develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.