Brex is revolutionizing financial services for businesses, starting with corporate cards for startups. We are building the product from first principles, enabling us to have unparalleled features & a seamless, modern experience for our customers. With backing from top venture firms & industry veterans such as Peter Thiel & Max Levchin, Brex is one of the fastest-growing startups to date, & were looking for someone to help scale the company with incredible people across the board.
Based in San Francisco, our team is committed to creating a driven & diverse company with ambitious people from wide-ranging backgrounds. We are looking for people with a strong sense for exceptional products, a keen eye to detail, & comfort learning new technologies. Most importantly, were looking for people who are enthusiastic about working with a variety of backgrounds, roles, & needs.
As Brexs first Head of Human Resource Information Systems, you will own the systems & technologies that drive our companys growing HR operations. This starts with our HRIS (Workday) & spans across the numerous internal & external tools that power our key processes, such as onboarding, rewards, benefits, performance management, & reporting. Leading the ecosystem from end to end - starting with design & ending with support & maintenance.
Your Role at Brex
- Process & Technology Consulting. Youll be working with business partners to determine whats needed & help design & implement the corresponding technology solutions.
- Workday Systems Management. Lead our Workday instance, including configuration updates, integration builds, & upgrade management. Partner with our IT team to ensure alignment with all corporate technology.
- Data Architecture. Partner with Brexs People Analytics team to create robust data, reporting, & insights. Build reports as needed inside Workday for efficient self-service.
- People Technology Expert. Be the voice of technology & innovation in the HR space.
- Technology Operations Management. Build an efficient process to manage & communicate your roadmap.
What Youll Bring
- Demonstrate our Brex values of Dream Big, Seek Truth, Be a Fixer, Owners Mentality & Customer Focus
- 3+ years experience in Workday HCM implementation/configuration support, including direct experience with Compensation, Payroll & Time Tracking.
- Passionate about, technology & change
- Excellent written & verbal communication & client relationship management skills.
- Bachelors degree is preferred
- Exceptional time management skills in handling multiple priorities & meet challenging deadlines
- Able to build trust & rapport quickly
- Demonstrated ability to act with discretion, & have exceptional integrity & judgment in handling confidential information