Compass is seeking an energetic & self-starting new-home sales associate for a high profile community in the heart of Costa Mesa. This brand new stylish community, just minutes from South Coast Plaza & the Beach, offer spacious three & four-bedroom homes, each replete with generous indoor/outdoor living spaces & designer details.
- Key point of contact for incoming foot traffic, telephone, & email inquiries
- Assist the Sales Manager in all aspects of the sales floor
- Build key broker/buyer relationships & develope strategic sales funnel, following up with all potential leads
- Lead critical buyer negotiations & reporting with developer
- Occasionally coordinate home options/upgrade purchases with buyers, agents, & seller
- Conduct showings at the sales office 5 days per week (including weekends) to prospects & agents, walking them through every detail of the offering & purchase process
- Help facilitate the home purchase & option upgrade process between purchasers, agents & seller as directed by Sales Manager
- Follow up on all leads & active prospects
- As needed, coordinate additional printing of collateral, other sales tools, or additional procurement of office supplies, beverages, etc.
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager to ensure that all prospects, agent information & scheduling are entered into the CRM & inventory management tool for increased efficiency & accurate reporting
Collaboration with Compass Development Team:
- Assist in all sales initiatives including on-site events, broker office visits, etc.
- Consult on the conception of all sales tools including sales presentation, collateral, signage, advertising, & co-brokerage materials
- Interact daily with on-site Sales Manager
What We're Looking For:
- Licensed Associate Real Estate Salesperson
- Extremely strong selling skills, with relevant experience in new home sales
- Friendly, warm personality
- A self-starter with the ability to execute tasks with limited direction
- Ability to be highly discreet & maintain utmost confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills & detail-oriented
- Articulate & polished communication style