About the Role
SecurityScorecard is expanding our Program Management team to include a Senior Program Manager focused on technical delivery against our product roadmap. The ideal candidate offers experience organizing & coordinating projects across multiple cross-functional teams, applying their best practices to ensure projects run consistently.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Program Manager who loves fast paced development, the chance to make an impact & the visibility of serving as a true cross-functional leader within the organization. SecurityScorecard has recently been recognized by Forrester Research as a Leader in The Forrester New Wave: Cybersecurity Risk Rating Solutions, Q4 2018 report, earning highest ratings for our product offerings.
This role will sit in our NYC headquarters & report to our Director of Program Management.
- Lead projects using both traditional & agile methodologies, & develop efficient hybrid processes based on project needs & efficiency
- Coach team through agile processes & lead a team through KPI definition & prioritization techniques
- Define project targets & workloads via sprint planning, daily standup activities & retrospectives.
- Develop & confidently deliver clear, well thought out presentations to executive management
- Drive decisions through consensus & deep partnerships with both technology & business partners
- Lead the team successfully towards its target goals, via consistent monitoring of project conditions & appropriate prioritization tradeoffs
- Proactively identify, monitor & communicate progress of all milestones within & across teams
- Support the teams efforts to identify, communicate, & resolve interdependencies, risks, & issues. Help teams manage & resolve conflicts.
- Manages through conversations & relationships, rather than documents & meetings
- The SecurityScorecard team is a fully distributed workforce that spans four continents with primary development areas in New York, Argentina & the Czech Republic. A successful candidate will be comfortable with managing within a fully distributed workforce.
- 8+ years experience as a Project or Program Manager in a startup or Enterprise Software environment
- Experience in building & managing KPI centric teams
- Experience managing highly technical cross functional teams
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors, contracts, & project plans
- Experience working with customer facing web experiences
- Experience using tools like JIRA, Greenhopper, or other project management platforms
- Experience as an Agile Coach a plus
- PMP Certification a plus
- Experience with MS Office suite, MS Project, PowerPoint, Google Drive
- Experience using data to create Business Intelligence dashboards related to team progress, productivity etc.
- Ideator, innovator & optimizer; identifies the best process, methodology & approach for each situation
- Solutions oriented; removes roadblocks, helps team move forward
- Motivator & influencer; excite & motivate teams to hit targets
- Data driven; measure team productivity, efficiency, etc. & use insights to make improvements
SecurityScorecard is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, & insights. Weve built a new category of enterprise software which enables companies to rate & understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors & use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, & vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, & Moody's.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously & targeting talent who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. A successful Scorecarder exemplifies our S(CORE) values: Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, operate as One Team, Resilience & Embody #SecurityDNA. Your interest in making an impact in our organization & alignment with these values is as important as your skills.