Xaxis AdLabs is seeking a Junior Digital Designer to help create amazing ad executions for some of the world’s most desirable brands. You will work with the AdLabs team, assisting them with selling, producing & managing digital ad campaigns.
Xaxis AdLabs is Xaxis’ in-house ad creative & innovative ad execution shop. Using design, front-end coding, & back-end data to help digital marketers personalize their marketing message to their audience though high-impact, smart ads.
As part of the team, you will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, & extremely dedicated coworkers & clients who are all passionate about digital media. The work environment is inviting. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas & strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice at Xaxis, & we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis. Opinions & ideas are always welcome, in fact, they are encouraged! We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses & consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
- Design production on product packages, team collateral, & internal documentation
- UX/UI design on Ad Labs’ websites & production platforms
- Help the Ad Labs team envision, design, & develop new products & new product marketing collateral
- Meeting with internal teams to identify branding opportunities
- Assisting the product & account teams with proposals & mocks
- Curating assets required for campaigns
- Communicate & work hand in hand with other designers & developers, agencies, & clients to design & produce digital ads for some of the world's biggest brands
- PowerPoint & Keynote design work
- Relevant work experience, strong portfolio, & personality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or a related field preferred
- Amazing command of Adobe CC suite including Photoshop, Illustrator & After Effects
- Experience using Sketch
- Agency-side experience & client-side understanding a plus
- Ability to manage other creatives & tight campaign deadlines
- Willingness to learn & use technology for ad creation
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. It combines advanced artificial intelligence with proprietary data & proven expertise to optimize programmatic media investments & achieve improved, verifiable results for its clients. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, & Africa. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
Xaxis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.