Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Program Manager of Insights - Complaints, Grievances & Appeals to join our Concierge Optimization team.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform & a focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselvesone that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role
As the Insights Program Manager, you will support the Consumer Insights Sr. Manager to provide consumer insights based on analysis of Complaints, Grievances & Appeals data across all lines of business that inform decisions improving overall experience & identifying important trends & opportunities for improvement.
You will report to the Senior Manager of Consumer Insights. This is a remote role, you will work remotely in one of the following states: Arizona, Florida or Texas. Note, this list of states is subject to change.
- Lead root cause analysis to translate Complaints, Grievances & Appeals data across all lines of business into meaningful insights & areas of improvement for Oscar's overall ecosystem
- Analyze & translate insights from analytics & data.
- Share & interpret outputs, findings & insights with business leaders
- Work across departments to implement solutions based on findings & insights
- Iterate & finalize findings into briefs & help present findings to team members
- Facilitate consumer/customer research to determine opportunities for the business
- Support the implementation of changes that anticipate & address customer questions, needs, & complaints & improves overall experience.
- 3+ years of work experience in health insurance, grievances & appeals, or operations
- 3+ experience developing project plans coordinating with all partners
- Experience using data to improve programs
- Experience delivering projects or programs independently & within a team environment
- Experience defining a problem, designing an approach, & using a variety of sources of data (primary, secondary, third-party) to answer a question
- Lean or Six Sigma certification
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant's disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.
COVID-19 vaccine requirements for in-person work:
To protect the health & safety of our employees, we require any employee conducting in-person work* to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date.
If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or protected religious reasons, please reach out to our Benefits team at email@example.com to submit an accommodations request.
*Note: In-person work includes: employees required to work from our offices (either full-time or part-time), employees conducting sales work in the field & employees conducting at-home or in-person visits with members.