About this role:
The Campaign Manager for Vias Logistics business is responsible for the demand campaigns for Vias fast growing Logistics business. This critical member of the marketing team will drive inbound demand for Vias Logistics business brand, & work closely across teams to develop impactful marketing programs that produce a prospect pool, generate qualified leads, & create a pipeline that closes. You will be responsible for scalable programs, & unique integrated campaigns.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, & a successful track record building impactful campaigns & driving business growth.
What Youll Do:
- Design, plan, manage, & optimize integrated campaigns across multiple channels to reach different types of buyers of our Logistics solutions.
- Accelerate sales activity for our inbound BDR team by delivering high volume, quality leads.
- Understand the Via Logistics GTM & develop, monitor & report appropriate campaign performance metrics that align with the GTM strategy.
- Create impactful nurture programs to improve engagement across target personas. This includes working with others on the Marketing team to brainstorm, develop & deliver the right messages & authentic, helpful content.
- Work closely with the Sales team to fine-tune strategies & tactics for target segments & accounts.
- Optimize relentlessly to ensure that were maximizing the revenue opportunity from every marketing dollar spent.
- Collaborate with content marketing to align on core messaging, personas, audiences, & content themes.
- Work with the product team to build clear & compelling content that showcases Via Logistics, & differentiates the technology from a vast market of competitors.
- Partner with Design to build relevant, impactful creative that delivers results.
Who You Are:
- A creative thinker, adept at creating strategic, targeted, & impactful campaigns for target audiences.
- A skilled marketing professional with a proven track record of building programs using marketing automation platforms & Salesforce to generate pipeline.
- A data-driven marketer who can report on attribution metrics including pipeline, revenue, & overall campaign success; Able to translate data insights & business decisions into actions/tests.
- A strong communicator with the ability to write copy that is clear, concise, & actionable.
- An effective collaborator who can partner with internal Marketing & Sales teams, as well as external stakeholders.
- A deep understanding of key B2B demand gen channels such as email, web, digital, direct mail, events, or ABM (Account Based Marketing).
- Ability to work autonomously when necessary in a virtual work environment, while maintaining connectivity with your team & other members of the organization.
- Knowledge of digital marketing platforms to target buyers, benchmark campaigns & track ROI.
- Able to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
What Catches Our Eye:
- A point of view - on the brand, the opportunity, the challenges.
- Balance of demand & brand building experience.
- Proven scrappiness & a roll up your sleeves attitude.
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.