Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Were hiring a Technical Analyst to join our newly formed Operations Planning team. Alongside team members, peers on other teams, & Operations leadership, this role will execute, manage, support, & improve upon the current technology backbone that powers our Supply Chain. In addition, this role will contribute to the evaluation, selection, & implementation of new technology solutions, as well as own elements of cross-functional change management projects. This is an opportunity to leverage technology to make a big impact on a fast-growing organization, the food supply chain, & how people eat.
You will ...
- Expertly own specific pieces of the current Supply Chain technology, ensuring that these critical assets are ready & operating properly, so that the rest of the Supply Chain can do its job
- Adapt & evolve the Supply Chain technology to continuously meet the needs of the business through growth, product changes, experiments, & continuous improvement projects
- Identify areas of opportunity in the workflows & data needs of various departments, & create action plans to leverage technology to seize these opportunities
- Create, maintain, & improve scripts & programs that drive our forecast demand models
- Contribute to the evaluation & selection of future technology solutions for the Supply Chain, based on your subject-matter-expertise in the current solutions, & your understanding of current & future business needs
- Play a critical role in the migration & integration of these future technology solutions, & develop super-user status in those solutions once implemented
- Undertake increasing levels of responsibility in the planning & execution of projects that span multiple Supply Chain departments - including launches of new products, customer engagement experiments, & improved integration of resource planning
- An owner - You are super reliable & thoughtful in managing your responsibilities, you care about the outcome & quality of your work, & you earn the trust of your colleagues
- A natural critical thinker & problem solver - You use logic to identify opportunities, diagnose issues, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems
- Intellectually curious - You love to understand why things are the way they are, how things work, & to challenge the status quo
- Agile & organized - You thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments; you are comfortable working autonomously; you can multitask & prioritize your responsibilities
- A team player You favor team victories over individual success
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor's degree required, in a relevant field
- Computer Science, Information Technology Management, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or similar field most preferable
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience, including responsibility for building, improving, managing, and/or using technology tools & systems to facilitate operational activities
- Proficiency in creating & automating spreadsheet applications, such as Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets
- Excellent quantitative & analytical skills - gathering, organizing, & slicing data to make the best decisions
- Excellent verbal & written communication abilities - able to convey the most important information to stakeholders, & to be effective in both technical & non-technical (business) situations
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.