Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Paid Marketing Team
The Paid Marketing Team owns digital marketing efforts across brand & performance programs with a goal to improve awareness, change perception & to grow our bookings, leads, pipeline & revenue generation for SurveyMonkey. We manage paid marketing programs, end to end from the development of strategy all the way to campaign execution.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a growth-focused & data-driven growth marketing manager to support our lead generation efforts to fuel our inbound sales pipeline for our Surveys sales-assisted businesses. You will help grow the business through the development & optimization of digital campaigns across multiple paid marketing platforms including search, display, paid social & account-based programs for the Surveys pillar
- Manage complex paid marketing campaigns to grow our global sales-assisted businesses; drive leads, pipeline & revenue. Oversee the daily execution; improve program through data-driven insights & report on performance trends in partnership with media agency
- Build comprehensive cross-channel paid marketing strategies to meet our goals
- Measure paid performance of key metrics & deliver regular reports to stakeholders & executives
- Oversee pipeline targets & help reach those goals
- Work with the brand & design teams to develop ad copy, display, creative, content, & landing page designs that correctly communicate our product messaging & positioning
- Evaluate full funnel, end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels & customer touch points. Work with product growth to constantly test user flow with the intent of improving efficiency
- Coordinate with demand generation, product growth, product marketing, & creative teams to improve marketing results.
- First hand experience running paid marketing campaigns within a large B2B company
- 5+ years managing direct response-focused online marketing programs in areas such as SEM, programmatic, & social media advertising with clear return on investment-focused metrics.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Up-to-date on the latest trends & technologies in paid marketing
- Experience with analytics & data-driven marketing
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.